Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Are you familiar with the best running clothes out there?

InknBurn is my favorite running clothes company.  I like them because their shirts look cool and don't chafe my skin. The colors are bright and don't fade or change over time. I like that they make kids' running clothes that are really made to run long.


I am so honored to be chosen as an InknBurn ambassador.  The best part about that for you is that I can give my friends a discount! If you want to get your own InknBurn apparel, you can go to their website: www.inknburn.com, use the  code "colbytoldme" to get 15% off!

I know you won't be disappointed!

I ran 100 miles in my favorite InB 100 shirt!
My Dad was very dashing in his InB tuxedo!

Rocking my InB Sonar shirt at the Leadville 10k

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like this post. Keep them coming. thanks
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/fruit-of-the-loom/5930b-youth-56-oz-50-50-best-t-shirt.htm

    ReplyDelete